Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Series of Posts

It has been my desire to write a series of posts here at the blog but I wasn't sure what to write about. I talked to Katrina and she mentioned posting some notes from my Sunday school class or the sermons I preach. I wasn't sure that was I wanted to write about but since she mentioned it I prayed to see if that is what God wanted. Well, it was.

I have been preaching through the book of James the last Sunday night of each month. It is my plan that after I preach on a section from James to post the main points with some commentary within a week or so of preaching it. I hope that we can generate some discussion from each of the postings so please feel free to comment as you wish. I finished chapter one last month and will post from each of those sermons in the coming weeks to catch up.

If you haven't read the book of James, you should. It is a wonderful book full of insight into how we are to live as Christians. You will be encouraged, convicted and stirred with every word.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as we grow together in God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment